[Oberon] Re (2): Names and numbers of releases.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Jul 12 18:13:43 CEST 2020

From:	Nemo Nusquam <cym224 at gmail.com>
Date:	Sun, 12 Jul 2020 11:29:05 -0400
> There seems to be a mirror of ftp.inf.ethz.ch/ here:
> https://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/oberon/

Added that, thanks.

> Have you ever considered adding a reference to Ulm's Oberon system
> (http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/oberon/) to your Wiki?  It was based
> on Oberon 89
> (http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/oberon/reports/ulmdiff-1994.html).

Wasn't aware of it.  Will try to attend to it within the week. Might
fit in the table of variants on the front page.

If you want to edit, the help would be welcome.  Of course any editor
must be prepared see a contribution changed by future editing.

Just a matter of time before my work on this project ends. 6 mos., 5
years, 15 years?  Then survival of the book will depend upon others.
If additional editors participate sooner rather than later, that's
probably better.

Thanks again,           ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines