[Tutorialcpp] Feedback Collection

Lehner Hermann hermann.lehner at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 8 18:44:17 CEST 2016

Just quickly,

There is more feedback, because the tutorial features its own feedback form at the end of each chapter (we could have thought of this, by the way).

I will forward the feedback from those forms to this mailing list as soon as I find some 30 minutes to go through them.

According to Lukas there is "very positive" feedback coming in through that channel.

Best regards
  Hermann