[Oberon] performance of oberon

Yuan Yuan yyuan at wam.umd.edu
Sat Apr 12 02:19:32 CEST 2003

Thank you for the paper. Since I really donot know german, may I ask
several question about this benchmark paper:

1) what configuration of the computer that these sets of test are running
on? CPU, memory?

2)Can you explain the gcc -O0, -O1, -O2, -O3 's meanning this the first
table? Also what is the number standing for in the table? compilation
time, or running time for each language?

your comment are very useful to me, thanks!