[Oberon] cooperative bug-fixing and refining. was: reading man pages

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Wed Oct 22 20:09:40 CEST 2003

Peter Easthope wrote:
> cg> And you're welcome to convince me, that Oberon provides support for
> cg> cooperative bug-fixing and refining.
> I'd wouldn't make such a claim nor argue against it.
Now I have a question for Chris. On http://webdav.ethz.ch/ there is a running
DeltaV server you can access with Bluebottle.
Would you count this as support for cooperative bug-fixing or not ?
If not why not ? What's missing ?
BTW, I think you really should consider giving Bluebottle a try.
Perhaps Pieter will create a final NO release, but there is no date AFAIK.
Also you can't expect many people to still use NO in the future.
Wasn't there somebody a while ago who said he ported XML to NL.
So perhaps bringing the client to NO isn't a big problem.
So why do you hesitate to give Bluebottle a try ? No time ? No Pentium processor ?

Regards, Edgar

--
edgar at edgarschwarz.de                  "http://www.edgarschwarz.de"
"http://www.edgar-schwarz.de/forum/oberon"    Running Active Oberon