[Oberon] "mirroring" of filesystem

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Feb 3 14:10:52 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

I successfully cloned Native Oberon with
Partitions.PartitionToFile dev#part filename [block blocks] ~
and
Partitions.FileToPartition dev#part filename [block blocks] ~
see also:
http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/betadocu.html#diskimage

this should be useful also for "mirroring" ...
--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3