[Oberon] Re. Native Oberon on sourceforge

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Mar 31 13:34:50 CEST 2006

>  > > Since this is now a GPL project, I need the sources for

I sent the NO and the BlueBottle license together with
a pdf of the BlackBox to OSI (see
http://opensource.org/licenses/index.html) for approval.

>  > > 'oberon0.dsk' so that we can make this downloadable as well.
> Well that's perhaps 'sensitive'. I've never read about the
> 'oberon0.dsk' sources ?

I remember vaguely that there is a tool for creating it from
the distribution ...

Firing up an oprhaned 133 Pentium with NO ... just checking it
... there are the following tools:

	Install.Tool
	InstallFiles.Tool
	Configuration.Tool

and there is: Oberon0Files.Text which aparently list everything
what should go onto the installation diskette.

--
	Bernhard Treutwein, IuK, Ref. III A 3
	Bernhard.Treutwein(at)verwaltung uni-muenchen de