[Oberon] New user tips

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Aug 10 01:12:46 MEST 2010

I can't say what others do but if it was a dozen or so lines I'd open the
file with Acrobat, select the text and copy it to the Windows clipboard.
Every Windows email and fax software I've used can paste from the clipboard.
However, if it was as much as 53 lines and I didn't want to change any of
them I'd be more likely to extract the page (or two) as a PDF to preserve
the formatting and email it as an attachment. I don't send faxes any more.

Chris.