[Oberon] Re. (4) How is ETHO with USB?

Chris Glur easlab at absamail.co.za
Wed Aug 25 04:30:30 MEST 2010

Jörg wrote:
 <analysis ZeroCD device's behavior> to be filed
and tested.

Thanks. Perhaps I won't need to decode/translate
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/packages/utils/
   huaweiaktbbo/src/huaweiAktBbo.c

I mention AGAIN that it's disappointing that we: ETHO
community; haven't developed more small utilities which
would make us more productive.

Looking at *.c code under linux / mc / mcedit with it's
syntax colouring, really makes the code structure much
clearer.  We would want to often reverse engineer existing
C-code; and we should slowly evolve utility/s to help us.

I'm looking forward to testing the here-reported ideas
when I get back to my ZeroCD device and A2 facility.
But no one will advise he how to mount IDE from my
CD-A2 installation ?

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.