[Oberon] Re. Oberon DAQ was: User report on LNO

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 26 01:14:31 CEST 2011

Have you tried Component Pascal (CP) - either BlackBox or GPCP for .NET?
You'll find links to both here:

http://www.cfbsoftware.com/gpcp/

Despite the name CP is more or less a superset of Oberon-2 and we use it for
almost all of our Oberon-related desktop and web-based programming. Both
have RS232 modules that are easy to use. They are called CommV24 in Blackbox
and System.IO.Ports.SerialPort in .Net. We used both when developing
Astrobe's RS232 upload and terminal communication facilities,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
Astrobe v3.3: LPC2000 Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.astrobe.com