[Oberon] LNO revive.

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Wed Jan 11 23:16:39 CET 2012

Chris,
Thank you for that.

Several comments:
o BlackBox/Component Pascal is not Unix.
o Special purpose file handling and searching can be
done using a mixture of BB and direct access to the underlying
Windows operating system.

You would probably say "Why should I have to do that when I can
already do that with V4?"

Well, they are different.

Closing comment.  Your world and mine are very different.
None of the functions that you asked for have I ever needed.
But then medicine, biology, chemistry, and physics are different
precisely become there are different needs.

Thanks again.  I'll now back out of this discussion.

-Doug Danforth