[Oberon] Oberon0 and Kernel availability was: Help in using an Oberon systems.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Dec 14 14:04:32 CET 2012

> Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com wrote:

[...]
> > The source for Oberon0 is very hard to get.... I never laid my hands on
> it. There is the Oberon0 that copmes with "Compiler Construction" but it
> is different from the Oberon0 that was used for the Oberon0 boot disk of
> Native Oberon.

if my memory is not completely broken, Oberon0 files (that means the files
which can be found on the installation floppy) are in the following archives,
which were today available at the following address:

	ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Build

Kernel.Mod is in Source1.zip located in

	ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha

I've made a full contents listing and have put that there:

	ftp://ftp.lrz.de/transfer/BlueBottle-A2/NO-Alpha-contents.txt

The latter may be wiped out by our central site without notice in some months.

Regards
--
  Bernhard