[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon Companion

Jan Verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Sat Dec 15 20:10:22 CET 2012

On Saturday 15 December 2012 03:23:46 peasthope at shaw.ca wrote:

[Oberon Day]
> In principle, attendance is possible, burning several times
> my weight in jet fuel for transportation.  And being concerned
> with such esoteric topics as efficiency, my budget is always
> quite limited.

Quite right.

I happen to live on European mainland and even I find the 500 km between
my place and Zurich already too big. I'm a big fan of Prof Wirth and
his fellow researchers. But the distance is too big for a hobby
project.

> Email is a good substitute for being there and I got sound
> from some of the movies from the last meeting.

And we can replay the movies as much as we want.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jan Verhoeven
http://www.verhoeven272.nl