[Oberon] RISC5

Paul Onyschuk ptmelville at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 10:00:25 CEST 2014

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:30:12 +0200
eas lab <lab.eas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this project getting out of control and potentially destroyed,
> eg. by spurious complexity: floating point technology ....?

I won't be friendly here.  Are you for real?  I'm not sure if you're
just misguided or trolling, but your posts universally end up with
rants about complexity for sake of just it.  What is the point here?

I'm not by any means free of starting offtopics, but you're taking it
to another level.  Community have spend at least dozen of posts
explaining you what emulator written by Peter is and how it works, how
to get it working under RPi... yet it still doesn't work for you.  Even
more it isn't something you're looking for - stating that at the
beginning would save a lot of time.  Then you ask question if it works
under ARM...

I feel like engaging in another discussion started by you, would have
the same end results.

> Let me admit, that I have lost understanding

I got lost (again) after reading your email.  I should resort to
ignoring you, since I can see how it can escalate.  If I did insult
you, that was the point.  Maybe this will lead to more focused,
meaningful writing - at least I hope so.

--
Paul Onyschuk