[Oberon] Oberon-2 on FPGA

Magnus Karlsson magnus at saanlima.com
Mon Oct 31 00:47:42 CET 2016

Hi Chris,

Sorry I wasn't more clear, I was referring to the Mac clone, not that
actual real Mac.
The original "Plus Too Mac Replica" was implemented on a Altera DE1 FPGA
board using SRAM.  The MIST guys then wrote an SDRAM controller that
mimics the SRAM used in the original clone implementation.
For more info see http://www.bigmessowires.com/plus-too/

Cheers,
Magnus
/