[Oberon] Oberon V4 Windows startup oberon.exe

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Nov 26 14:19:20 CET 2020

Hi Wojtek,

I don't know for sure if all "boot loaders" are included, but as far as I know Claudio Nieder collected
all available V4 sources for all platforms and tried to find out same and different ...
These efforts can be found here: https://sourceforge.net/p/oberon/oberonv4/ci/master/tree/

I have currently problems accessing sorceforge, but succeeded in finding
https://sourceforge.net/p/oberon/oberonv4/ci/master/tree/Linux/linux.oberon.c

As far as I know the notes how to build the system(s) are very sparse ...

regards
---
  Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: Skulski, Wojciech <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 2:19 AM
To: ETH Oberon and related systems <oberon at lists.inf.ethz.ch>
Subject: [Oberon] Oberon V4 Windows startup oberon.exe

Speaking of bootloaders... What is the "bootloader" for Linz Oberon V4 under Windows? It just occurred to me that the source code for the oberon.exe does not seem available. Nor I am aware of instructions how to build that executable.

It resides in the main Oberon V4 root directory. It is 73 kB.

Any info will be appreciated.

Wojtek