[Oberon] [EXT] Oberon V4 Windows startup oberon.exe

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Mon Nov 30 06:07:49 CET 2020

Andreas:

I think it is wise to stay with one compiler. I remember that the number of LOOP statements in the original Oberon System was small. The RETURN statements are a bigger issue for me because I use them quite often to exit the procedures. I have some bright ideas to implement, so work on B2 is unavoidable anyway. I am more worried about the rest of the V4 than about my own stuff which will evolve anyway.

Thank you,
Wojtek