[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Clock and calendar in A2.

Josef Sedlacek sedlacek at swissonline.ch
Mon Jan 3 17:26:14 CET 2022

Peter and all together

Happy new year!

Once more thanks for including A2 Swiss Industry Controller to wikibooks.

A2 keeps the basic idea of Oberon. The OS runtime is quite different.
 From beginning till Gadgets the Oberon uses task loop PROCEDURE Loop in
Oberon.Mod. A2 uses active objects system (Aos). Every object can carry
out an activity. So are also the applications different. We have used
both system and both are very powerful. In A2 there are many drivers
implemented which was very helpful.

Best regards

Josef Sedlacek

--
Company:  Radiar, Dr. J. Sedlacek, CH-7554 Sent
Tel: +41 (81) 860 06 60