[Oberon] [Ubuntu 22.04, CPC, BBCB] back down to 20.04

Ivan Denisov d.ivan.krsk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:18:48 CET 2023

Please try new 2.0, we did some BlackBox native files browser to avoid this
crash.

You can try branch 'blackbox20' or just install the package 'bbcb2' from
special repository or download tar archive here to try

https://blackbox.oberon.org/download

BlackBox 2.0 is still alpha version, because some interfaces can slightly
be changed, however there are very many fixes were done last years. Also
several days ago we integrated refactored Brahe (as Fig) to have 'native'
BlackBox vector figures 'from the box'. Also there are good prototypes for
selectors, combo etc, I have to integrate this soon in 2.0.

Kind regards,
Ivan