[Oberon] [Ubuntu 22.04, CPC, BBCB] back down to 20.04

Ivan Denisov d.ivan.krsk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:50:51 CET 2023

Do not forget to make `git pull`, there are a lot of commits in
`blackbox20` branch done from `Sat Aug 7 13:00:06 2021`

Better to clone again:

git clone git at github.com:bbcb/bbcp.git
cd bbcp/
git checkout blackbox20
./build-linux
./export-linux ../MyBlackBox20
cd ../MyBlackBox20/
./run-BlackBox

to use `export-linux` script `pax` should be installed   `sudo apt
install pax`

Kind regards,
Ivan