[Oberon] Is this the smallest Oberon (program) platform to date?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Feb 22 18:11:21 CET 2024

From:	Chris Burrows <cfbsoftware at gmail.com>
Date:	Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:34:14 +1030
> The source code that we used to do this was developed by one of our
> Astrobe users. He has published an impressive set of libraries, tools and
> examples for the Raspberry Pi Zero and announced their availability here:
>
> https://www.astrobe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=776

Intended for a dedicated control system, correct? If anything in this
paragraph needs updating, please go ahead, as in Wikipedia, or ask me
for the change.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/Introduction#Embedded_System

The home page shows two machines supporting Astrobe.  Neither is meant
to be a workstation, correct?  If so, this section isn't affected.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/Introduction#Personal_Workstation

Thanks,                                ... P.L.

--
VoIP:   +1 604 670 0140
work: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:PeterEasthope